2012年7月15日星期日

Radley Acura Reviews News

Radley Acura Reviews News

PLEASED WITH THEIR SERVICE...!!! I've now bought (leased) three cars from them and most likely my next one will be from them too. Like any vehicle dealer, they are not ideal,Nike Free Run 2 Kvinders løbesko Sort, but I am pleased with their service and price (it depends what sales guy you get too). As an example,The Title of My Website, Radley's opening price in our negotiation was $1200 less than a Pohanka's 'i'll take care of you unique deal'. I like their service department too, I have one more Acura dealer much closer to me but I make the drive down there for my service. They provide Free Wireless Web (when its working) along with a nice big Plasma TV to watch. When I go for service I just turn it into my mini office, since they've tables and some desks made for that purpose.

PEACE OF MIND I have constantly been treated extremely professionally and very courteously at Radley. For the life of me,HongKong Fashion Phosphor Frauen MBT Kisumu 2 Sandale - 016, It really is at least a 4.7 in my opinion. I marked down the price factor, due to the fact I believe in general dealer's repair shops are a lot more pricey, but I am willing to pay additional for the peace of mind of having Acura trained mechanics servicing my RL. Carolyn Mason has been nothing short of superb! She is really a credit to Radley and also the Acura name. She deserves a raise and promotion.on.


EXCELLENT ONLINE TRANSACTION..!!! AAA great online transaction: I sent in an email to request a quote and they responded nearly instantly. There was no bull it was just a smooth traction. I went in they had been ready for me! I love the oil changes for life too but ensure to make an appt. due to the fact they're really busy in the event you don't. Extremely recommended!! I am a tough customer to please.

OFTEN THERE FOR ME,Nike LunarGlide 2 løbesko Sort Orange!!! Jeremy Logsdon is the man,Wholesale Online Dame Nike Free Run 2 SkyBlue Sort Hvid Sko!! I often receive great service at Radley Acura and Jeremy is often there for me! This is my 5th Acura and they're constantly service at Radley's. Which acura dealership to stay away from Tischer; they are the worst!!! Tischer is the worst dealership I have ever recognized. And keep in mind this is my fifth Acura (going back to Legend) and they're the worst that all I can say about them. Radley makes me appreciate my automobile and my time,chick here!!!

NOTICE: The rater of this dealer is real. This positive testimonial review of Radley Acura in Falls Church VA, may possibly be modified to qualify as distinctive content within the review space provided herein. Call Radley Acura at 703-824-5700 for much more FIVE STAR****Dealer Reviews and Ratings.

Radley Acura can be a family owned Acura dealership in Falls Church Virginia located just minutes from Washington DC. Radley Acura carries a fantastic selection of Acura TL,Nike Zoom Kobe VI Sort Varsity Rød Hvid, Acura TSX,Nike Free 3.0 V2 Kvinder Blå Sko, Acura MDX, Acura RDX, Acura RL, as well as the Acura ZDX's. Based within the Northern Virginia Radley Acura proudly serve Arlington, Alexandria, Annandale, Chantilly, Fairfax,Nike Dunk SB Hvide Lav Heels, Reston,Dame Air Force 1 Low Easter Egg Edition Grøn Gul, Mclean, Excellent Falls, Vienna and Tyson's Corner for all your Automotive needs. Go to our site at www.radleyacura.com or call us at 703-824-5700. Radley Acura delivering memorable experiences!

For more insider tips and advice visit

相关的主题文章:

没有评论:

发表评论